|Geodesic Dome Greenhouse Plans |
Save You Time & Money
Download YOUR Plans Here
You can probably even winging it with the dome structure itself if you have a good understanding geometry and are precise with your work.
Instructions for making a "Bucky-Ball" are all over the net and this is the basis of the structure. But turning your dome into a greenhouse is another thing entirely for that you need plans like you'll find inside "Eden Biodome Revolution."
Setting up a functioning greenhouse that won't fry your plants, requires specific knowledge that only comes from years of experience or a good set of plans.
I've seen far too many well meaning folks spend tons of time, energy and cash on making a greenhouse only to have it wind up an eye-sore in the back yard because they didn't understand what was needed to keep conditions inside optimal for the plants they wanted to grow.
Get Geodesic Dome Plans!
So, you'll want to use the advice of someone who's been-there and done-that! Someone who's already built one and has geodesic dome plans that really work for you to use. Seriously, why reinvent the wheel.
I found this fellow named Kacper M. Postawski who built his own geodesic dome greenhouse for pennies on the dollar. He shows you exactly how to make your very own bio-dome greenhouse.
He takes you step-by-step through the entire process using detailed explanations, photos, and even videos to walk you thru all the critical steps.
Geodesic Dome Plans...
Good For Mathmatically Challenged
And let's say you are good with geometry and have good diy skills. Do you know what's the best material to cover your dome with?
Kacper shares with you a material he discovered that's being used by greenhouse farmers way up north in Canada where it regularly drops to -22F during the winter. It keeps the heat in so well, that even when used on a standard greenhouse, they can harvest crops in their t-shirts with a blizzard blowing outside.
He shows you how to get your hands on this amazing stuff that's actually cheaper than glass, acrylic or anything else and how to easily cover your geodesic dome with it.
Eden Biodome Revolution Geodesic Dome Greenhouse Plans
Also Shows You...
- The three necessary things needed to keep temperatures inside your dome optimal and insure success.
- How to make sure the light is dispersed properly inside your bio-dome. This makes it so your plants get light from all directions and grow straight and tall, not leaning over because of the weak winter sun.
- A geodesic dome calculator that does the design work for you. Have your plans pre-made to your specifications in seconds.
- An all inclusive materials list including the tools needed to finish the job. The list is amazingly small!
- How using inexpensive 2x4's will let you build your greenhouse for under $200.